Bhindi (Okra) Fry With Peanuts
The Stir-Fried Bhindi with Peanuts has the rich flavor of bhindi, enhanced with the crunch of onions and the tang of tomatoes. Serve hot with rice or roti.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Main Serves: 4
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook Time: 20 Min Total Time: 30 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 100
Calories: 150 Carbs: 12g. Fat: 10g. Protein: 3g
1 Tablespoon Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
1 Cup Sliced Onions
1/2 Cup Peanuts
1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1/2 Teaspoons Ginger Garlic Paste
1/2 Cup Chopped Tomatoes
1/2 Kg Bhindi
1 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
Salt as per taste
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil and add 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds. Add 1 cup sliced onions and Sauté well.
2. Add 1/2 cup peanuts and stir fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste and mix well.
4. Add 1/2 cup chopped tomato. Mix well and cook until tomatoes are soft.
5. Add 1/2 kg bhindi, mix well, and stir fry for 2 minutes.
6. Add 1 teaspoon red chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder. Mix well and stir fry until bhindi is well done.
7. Turn off the stove and serve with roti.
Watch the Video for Procedure: