Capsicum Besan Sabzi
Shimla Mirch besan ki sabzi or capsicum besan sabzi is a very delectable and popular Maharashtrian side dish. It is a spicy flavored dry curry with a little bit of sweetness of capsicum.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Main Serves: 4
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 20 Min Total Time: 25 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 109g
Calories: 84. Carbs: 11g. Fat: 4g. Protein: 2g
2 Tablespoons Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Jeera Seeds
1/2 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
1 Teaspoon Urad Dal
Few Red Chilies
Few Curry Leaves
1/2 Kg Capsicum
1/2 Teaspoons Turmeric Powder
Salt as per taste
1 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
2 Tablespoons Besan
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil and add 1/2 teaspoons jeera seeds, 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds, 1 teaspoon urad dal, few red chilies, few curry leaves.
2. Add 1/2 kg capsicum and sauté well.
3. Add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, salt as per salt, and mix well. Close the lid and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add 1 teaspoon red chili powder and mix well. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add 2 tablespoons besan and mix well. Sauté for 5 minutes.
6. Add coriander leaves and turn off the stove.
7. Serve hot with Roti.
Watch the Video for Procedure: