Chicken Lollipop | Drums of Heaven
This is the popular version of the chicken lollipop, where batter marinated chicken lollipops are deep-fried till crisp golden. These are generally served as an appetizer. They are crisp from the outside, soft and juicy from the inside.
Cuisine: Indo-Chinese Course: Main Serves: 6
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook Time: 60 Min Total Time: 70 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1
Calories: 230 Carbs: 10g. Fat: 13g. Protein: 20g
10 Chicken Wings
1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
3 Teaspoons Red Chili Powder
1 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
1 1/2 Teaspoon Jeera Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala
1 1/2 Teaspoon Kabab Masala
1 Teaspoon Salt
2 Teaspoon Vinegar
1/2 Cup Cornflour
1/3 Cup Maida
1/4 Teaspoon Pepper Powder
3 Tablespoons Oil
1 Tablespoon Oil
1 Tablespoon Chopped Garlic
1 Tablespoon Chopped Green Chilies
2 Teaspoon Chili Garlic Sauce
2 Teaspoons Tomato Sauce
2 Teaspoon Soya Sauce
2 Teaspoons Red Chili Sauce
2 Teaspoons Vinegar
A pinch of Red Color
1. In a bowl add 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, 3 teaspoons red chili powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons coriander powder, 1 1/2 teaspoon jeera powder, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, 1 1/2 teaspoon kabab masala, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons vinegar, 1/2 cup cornflour, 1/4 cup maida, 2 eggs, 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder, 3 tablespoons oil and little water.
2. Make a smooth batter and add chicken wings to it. Mix well and marinate chicken for 1 hour.
3. Heat oil and deep fry the chicken lollipops. Fry the lollipops until golden brown and keep them aside.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil and add 1 tablespoon chopped garlic, 1 tablespoon chopped green chilies. Sauté Well.
5. Add 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce, 2 teaspoons tomato sauce, 2 teaspoon soya sauce, and mix well.
6. Add 2 teaspoons red chili sauce, 2 teaspoons vinegar, add a pinch of red color and mix well.
7. Add fried chicken lollipops and mix well in the sauce.
8. Turn off the stove and serve hot.
Watch the Video for Procedure: