Chicken Seekh Kabab
Chicken Seekh Kabab is made from spiced minced chicken which is molded onto skewers and then pan-fried. It is an easy recipe that can be prepared ahead of time and frozen to be warmed up when needed.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Snack Serves: 4
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook Time: 10 Min Total Time: 20 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1
Calories: 370. Carbs: 11g. Fat: 19g. Protein: 37g
200 Grams Minced Chicken
1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
Salt as per taste
1/2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala
1/2 Teaspoon Kabab Masala
1/2 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
3 Chopped Green Chilies
Finely Chopped Onions
Finely Chopped Mint
Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves
2 Tablespoons Roasted Gram Flour
1. In a bowl add 200 grams minced chicken, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon chili powder, salt as per taste, 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon kabab masala, 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, 3 chopped green chilies, finely chopped onions, finely chopped mint, finely chopped coriander leaves, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons roasted gram flour and mix well.
2. Marinate the mixture for 30 minutes.
3. Apply oil to the skewers and put the chicken on the skewers.
4. Heat the grill pan and apply oil to it.
5. Put the chicken skewers on the grill pan and grill the chicken on all the sides well.
6. Take it out and serve hot.
Watch the Video for Procedure: