Delicious Apple Dates Kheer | No Sugar | A healthy version dessert in just 20 minutes.
Apple Dates Kheer is a delightful kheer recipe that will give a perfect and lip-smacking end to your meal. If you are bored with the regular rice kheer or badam kheer, then this kheer is a must-try for you. Serve this dish on special occasions such as festivals, kitty parties.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Dessert Serves: 4
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 20 Min Total Time: 25 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1 Cup
Calories: 282 Carbs: 48g. Fat: 7g. Protein: 8g
10-15 Seedless Dates
3 Tablespoons Ghee
3 Grated Apples
6 Cups Milk
2 Teaspoons Ghee
1. Take 10-15 seedless dates and soak them in hot water for 1 hour. Grind it to a fine paste and keep it aside.
2. Heat around 3 tablespoons of ghee and add 3 grated apples. Sauté well.
3. Once the apples started to release the water add the dates puree. Mix well.
4. Once everything sticks together take it out and keep it aside.
5. Add 6 cups of milk to a pot and add 2 teaspoons ghee. Keep stirring the milk until it boils.
6. Once the milk reduces to half add the dates and apple paste. Keep stirring until it becomes thick. Turn off the stove.
7. Heat 1 teaspoon ghee and fry the dry fruits for 1 minute. Add the dry fruits to the apple kheer.
8. Serve it hot or chilled and enjoy.
Watch the Video for Procedure: