Green Peas Uttapam | Healthy Green Peas Uttapam
Green peas uttapam is a delicious Indian bread that is a very healthy and colorful dish. It's a touch of enhancement to have by side-dish with peanut chutney.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Breakfast Serves: 2
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 10 Min Total Time: 15 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1 Piece
Calories: 125 Carbs: 24g. Fat: 1g. Protein: 3g
1 Cup Green Peas
3 Pieces Ginger
5 Green Chilies
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Cup Sooji
1/2 Cup Curd
1 Teaspoon Jeera
Chopped Coriander Leaves
1. Add 1 cup green peas in the grinder and add 3 ginger pieces, 5 green chilies, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and grind it into a smooth paste.
2. Take the peas paste into the bowl and add 1/2 cup sooji, 1/2 cup curd, add little water, and make a smooth batter. Leave it aside for 30 minutes.
3. Add 1 teaspoon jeera, chopped coriander leaves, grated carrot, and mix well. Add little water if the batter is thick.
4. Apply oil to the pan and add 2 scoops of batter and spread it in a circular motion. Don't make it too thin.
5. Add chopped onion, chopped tomatoes, add a little oil, and close the lid. Cook for 1 minute.
6. Slowly turn the uttapam to the other side and cook for 1 minute.
7. Take it out and serve hot with chutney.
Watch the Video for Procedure: