Healthy Cauliflower Fried Rice
This healthy alternative to fried rice is made with cauliflower. This is a low-carb option for those who want all the flavor of Chinese fried rice but none of the guilt.
Cuisine: American Course: Main Serves: 2
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 10 Min Total Time: 15 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1 Cup
Calories: 62. Carbs: 0g. Fat: 4g. Protein: 2g
24 oz Cauliflower
1 Tablespoon Oil
1 Tablespoon Chopped Garlic
1 Tablespoon Chopped Green Chilies
1 Tablespoon Spring Onions
1/2 Cup Carrot & Peas
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper Powder
2 Tablespoons Soya Sauce
2 Teaspoons Roasted Sesame Seeds
Few Spring onions for garnish
1. Add 24oz cauliflower florets in the food processor. Pulse cauliflower until it resembles rice.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil and add 1 tablespoon chopped garlic, 1 tablespoon chopped green chilies, 1 tablespoon spring onion. Sauté for 30 seconds.
3. Add 1/2 cup carrot and peas. Sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Add cauliflower rice and stir fry for 2 minutes.
5. make a space in the middle and add little oil. Crack 2 eggs and make a scrambled egg. 6. Now mix cauliflower rice and egg scrambled together.
7. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt. 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder and mix well.
8. Add 2 tablespoon of soya sauce and mix well.
9. Now add 2 teaspoons roasted sesame seeds, chopped spring onions, and mix well.
10. Turn off the stove and serve hot.
Watch the Video for Procedure: