Keema Matar | Ground Chicken with Peas
Keema Matar - Ground Chicken with Peas is a warming dry-style curry made with ground meat and peas. The dish gets a robust flavor from spices and can be served with either rice or roti.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Main Serves: 4
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 20 Min Total Time: 25 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1 Cup
Calories: 303 Carbs: 15g. Fat: 9g. Protein: 37g
1 Tablespoon Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Shah Jeera
1 Cup Chopped Onion
1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1 1/2 LB Ground Chicken
1 Cup Peas
1 Large Chopped Tomato
2 Teaspoons Red Chili Powder
1 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
3/4 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Garam Masala
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil and 1/2 teaspoon shah jeera. Add 1 cup chopped onions and sauté until onions are golden brown.
2. Add 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, and mix well.
3. Add 1 1/2 lb ground chicken, mix well, and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add 1 cup of peas, 2 teaspoons of red chili powder, 1 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 large chopped tomato and mix well. Close the lid and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add 3/4 teaspoons coriander powder, 1/4 teaspoon garam masala and mix well.
6. Add chopped coriander leaves and turn off the stove.
Watch the Video for Procedure: