Kids Special - Egg Veg Cheese Sandwich
Quick and easy to make egg veggie cheese sandwich is filled with veggies and eggs. This Veg Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich is easy to make breakfast options and it’s bursting with delicious flavor and hearty nutrients that will get you going for the day!
Cuisine: Indian Course: Breakfast Serves: 2
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 15 Min Total Time: 20 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1
Calories: 422 Carbs: 37g. Fat: 25g. Protein: 12g
1/2 Chopped Onion
1/2 Grated Carrot Handful of Coriander
1 Teaspoon Ricotta Cheese
1 Teaspoon Mayonnaise
1/2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
1 Teaspoon Oregano
1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1 Teaspoon Salt
2 Slices Bread
1. In a bowl add 1/2 chopped onion, 1/2 grated carrot, a handful of coriander, 1 teaspoon ricotta cheese, 1 teaspoon mayonnaise, 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder, 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, and 1 teaspoon salt. Mix well. Take 2 slices of bread and cut the edges. With a help of a round cutter or lid cut in the center of the bread.
2. Apply butter all over the bread. Now spread the mixture on the bread.
3. Add grated cheese and place the plain bread on top of it.
4. Heat up the skillet and add 1 teaspoon oil or butter.
5. Place the bread and break the egg in between the bread. Sprinkle the salt and pepper on top of the egg.
6. Cook for 5 minutes on low heat and flip over. Cook for another 5 minutes.
7. Turn off the stove and serve hot.
Watch the Video for Procedure: