Methi Soya Chunks Curry
Methi & Soya Chunks Dry Sabzi Recipe is a simple sabzi where methi and soya chunks are cooked with the everyday masalas. Serve this curry with roti.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Main Serves: 4
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 20 Min Total Time: 25 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 45g
Calories: 160 Carbs: 15g. Fat: 1g. Protein: 18g
1 Cup Soya Chunks
2 Tablespoons Oil
1/2 Teaspoons Jeera
1 Chopped Onion
1 Cup Fresh Methi
1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
1 Sliced Tomato
1 1/2 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
Salt as per taste
1/2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
Chopped Coriander Leaves
1. Add 1 cup soya chunks in hot water and boil it for 5 minutes. Take it out and keep it aside.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and add 1/2 teaspoon of jeera.
3. Add 1 chopped onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Add 1 cup fresh methi and stir fry for 1 minute.
5. Add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste and mix well.
6. Add 1 sliced tomato and cook until tomatoes are soft.
7. Add boiled soya chunks and mix well.
8. Add 1 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder, salt as per taste, 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder, and mix well.
9. Close the lid and cook for 2 minutes. Add chopped coriander leaves and turn off the stove.
Watch the Video for Procedure: