Mughlai Mushroom Malai
Mughlai Mushroom Malai is rich, creamy, and delicious curry. Mughlai Mushroom Malai is a perfect side dish, goes well with naan, roti, or paratha.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Main Serves: 4
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 25 Min Total Time: 30 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1 Cup
Calories: 397. Carbs: 23g. Fat: 29g. Protein: 13g
1 Teaspoon Butter
200 Grams Mushroom
2 Tablespoons Oil
1 Chopped Onion
2 Garlic Cloves
1 Tomato Few Cashews
2 Green Chilies
1 Tablespoon Butter
1 Teaspoon Shah Jeera
2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 cup Coconut Milk
1 Teaspoon Cream
1. Heat 1 teaspoon butter and add 200 grams of mushrooms. Sauté until it releases water and keeps it aside.
2. Add 2 tablespoons oil and add 1 chopped onion, 2 garlic cloves, 1 tomato, few cashews, 2 green chilies, and a little salt. Cook well.
3. Cool it down completely and grind it into a puree.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon butter and add 1 teaspoon shah Jeera, 2 teaspoons chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, Kasuri Methi. Sauté well for a minute.
5. Add grounded puree, 1 teaspoon salt, and mix well. Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes. 6. Add mushrooms and cook for a minute in masala.
7. Now add 1 cup coconut milk and cook until the oil separates from the masala.
8. Turn off the stove and add 1 teaspoon cream and coriander leaves.
Watch the Video for Procedure: