Pancake Mix Gulab Jamun
Gulab Jamun with milk powder is soft and melts in mouth Indian sweet. It is an easy and delicious dessert for parties and potlucks. These yummy gulab jamuns are made with the pancake mix/ Bisquick Mix and Milk Powder.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Dessert Serves: 8
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook Time: 20 Min Total Time: 30 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1
Calories: 143. Carbs: 17g. Fat: 8g. Protein: 2g
2 Cups Milk Powder
1 Cup Pancake Mix
1 1/2 Cup Sugar
1 1/2 Cup Water
1/4 Teaspoon Cardamom Powder
1. In a mixing bowl combine 2 cups milk powder and 1 cup pancake mix.
2. Gradually add heavy cream and knead the dough. Knead it until it is of medium-soft texture.
3. Divided this dough into 20 balls of about 1″ size.
4. In a saucepan add 1 1/2 cup sugar, 1 1/2 cup water, and bring it to a boil. Once it has boil reduce heat and add 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder and let it simmer.
5. In a kadhai heat vegetable shortening to medium-hot temperature. Add the gulab jamun balls and fry it on low flame until golden brown.
6. Take it off and drain the gulab jamuns on a paper towel.
7. Immediately add it to the sugar syrup. Allow it to cook in the sugar syrup on low heat for 5 minutes and then take it off heat.
8. Serve it warm.
Watch the Video for Procedure: