Paneer Potato Cutlets
Potato and Paneer Cutlets is an Indian version of cutlets and is quite easy-to-make at home, as it involves only a handful of ingredients like green chilies, onions, paneer, and potato.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Snack Serves: 4
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook Time: 15 Min Total Time: 25 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1
Calories: 80. Carbs: 7g. Fat: 1g. Protein: 3g
1 1/2 Cup Mashed Potato
1 Cup Grated Paneer
1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
3/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Jeera Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Chaat Masala
2 Tablespoon Cornflour
Chopped Green Chilies
Chopped Coriander Leaves
1. In a bowl add 1 1/2 Cup Mashed Potato, 1 Cup Grated Paneer, 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder, 3/4 Teaspoon Salt, 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon Jeera Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon Chaat Masala, 2 Tablespoon Cornflour, Chopped Green Chilies, Chopped Onions, Chopped Coriander Leaves and mix well.
2. Make patties with the mixture and keep it aside.
3. Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a pan and shallow fry the patties.
4. Fry the patties on both sides until golden brown.
5. Take it out and serve them hot with sauce.
Watch the Video for Procedure: