Protein Rich Soya Chili
Chili soya chunks is an Indian-Chinese vegetarian recipe, a great protein source for vegetarians. Not just lip-smacking taste, this easy starter dish also provides loads of health benefits. Pair this delectable snack with a side of your favorite beverage and other simple appetizers.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Snack Serves: 4
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook Time: 25 Min Total Time: 35 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1/2 Cup
Calories: 95. Carbs: 4g. Fat: 4g. Protein: 5g
200 Grams Soya Chunks
1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
1 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
2 Tablespoon Cornflour
1 Teaspoon Chopped Garlic
1 Teaspoon Chopped Green Chilies
1/2 Cup Spring Onions
1 Cup Capsicum
1 Cup Onions
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
2 Teaspoons Vinegar
2 Teaspoons Soya Sauce
2 Teaspoon Tomato Sauce
1 Teaspoon Red Chili Sauce
1 Teaspoon Chili Garlic Sauce
Chopped Coriander Leaves
1. Take 200 grams of soya chunks and add hot water. Leave it aside for 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes squeeze out all the excess water from soya chunks and put them in a bowl.
3. Add 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, 2 tablespoons cornflour, and mix well.
4. Heat oil in a Kadai and deep fry the soya chunks until golden brown. Take them out and keep it aside.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon oil and add 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, 1 teaspoon chopped green chilies. Sauté for 30 seconds.
6. Add 1/2 cup spring onions and sauté for 1 minute.
7. Add 1 cup capsicum, 1 cup onions and sauté well.
8. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons vinegar, 2 teaspoons soya sauce, 2 teaspoons tomato sauce, 1 teaspoon red chili sauce, 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce, and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well.
9. Add fried soya chunks. Mix well and sauté for 1 minute.
10. Turn off the stove and serve hot.
Watch the Video for Procedure: