Quick 15 mins Aloo Matar Curry (No Onion No Garlic)
This classic, delightful, and effortless Indian dish is too good to be missed. In this finger-licking curry, potatoes and green peas are cooked in a tomato gravy with basic spices. Although in this recipe no onion and garlic have been used, the curry is still full of flavor.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Main Serves: 4
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 10 Min Total Time: 15 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 351g
Calories: 238 Carbs: 44g. Fat: 5g. Protein: 6g
1 Tablespoon Oil
1/2 teaspoon Jeera
2 Chopped Green Chilies
1/2 Teaspoon Chopped Ginger
1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Jeera Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
1/2 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Tomato Puree
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Peas
2 Boiled Potatoes
1/4 Teaspoon Kasuri Methi
Chopped Coriander Leaves
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil and add 1/2 teaspoon jeera, 2 chopped ginger, 1/2 teaspoon ginger. Sauté Well.
2. Add 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon jeera powder, 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder, and 1/4 cup water. Mix well.
3. Add 1/2 cup tomato puree, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and boil for 2 minutes.
4. Add 1 cup peas, 2 boiled potatoes, 1/2 cup water and boil for 2 minutes.
5. Add 1/4 teaspoon Kasuri Methi and chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
6. Turn off the stove and serve with roti.
Watch the Video for Procedure: