Quick & Easy Palak Paneer (NO ONION/NO GARLIC) in 15 minutes
A tasty and delightful dish prepared with leafy green spinach, mild spices, and Indian cottage cheese – intensely flavorful, loaded with nutrients, and the delicious ingredients will set your taste buds tingling!
Cuisine: Indian Course: Main Serves: 4
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 25 Min Total Time: 30 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 100g
Calories: 76 Carbs: 10g. Fat: 5g. Protein: 10g
1 Bunch Spinach
3 Pieces Ginger
2 Green Chilies
1 Tablespoon Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Jeera
1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Jeera Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
200 Grams Paneer
1. Boil 1 bunch of spinach for 2 minutes. Once it cool adds it to the grinder and makes a smooth paste.
2. Add 1 tomato to the grinder, add 3 pieces of ginger, 2 green chilies and make a smooth paste.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil and add 1/2 teaspoon jeera. Add tomato puree and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder, 1/4 teaspoon jeera powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt. Mix well and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add spinach paste and mix well. Close the lid and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add 1/4 cup heavy cream and mix well. Cook for 1 minute.
7. Add paneer cubes and cook for 1 minute.
8. Mix and turn off the stove. Serve hot with naan or roti.
Watch the Video for Procedure: