Quick & Easy Tomato Curry with Peas & Drumsticks
It's a simple, light, and zesty Indian-style kind of tomato curry with fresh peas and drumsticks. It is a yummy accompaniment for pulkas and all types of Indian bread flavored rice and pulao.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Main Serves: 4
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 20 Min Total Time: 25 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1 Cup
Calories: 150 Carbs: 8g. Fat: 2g. Protein: 1g
1 Tablespoon Oil
2 Small Chopped Onions
5 Green Chilies
1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1/2 Kg Chopped Tomatoes
2 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
1/2 Cup Peas
1/2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
Chopped Coriander Leaves
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil and add 2 small chopped onions, 5 green chilies. Sauté onions until golden brown.
2. Add 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, and mix well.
3. Add 1/2 kg chopped tomatoes, 2 teaspoons red chili powder, 1 teaspoon salt and mix well.
4. Add 10-12 drumsticks, 1/2 cup peas, and mix well. Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes. 5. Mix and cook until tomatoes and drumsticks are fully done.
6. Add 1/2 teaspoons coriander powder and mix well.
7. Add chopped coriander leaves and turn off the stove.
Watch the Video for Procedure: