Quick Snack - Capsicum Stuffed with Besan and Sesame Seeds
Stuffed capsicum are popular across the world. Stuffed Capsicum is an Indian dish that is eaten like a side dish. Capsicum stuffing is mainly made with capsicum and gram flour. These pan-fried stuffed capsicums are delicious with a burst of Indian flavors.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Snack Serves: 4
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook Time: 20 Min Total Time: 30 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1
Calories: 311 Carbs: 31g. Fat: 9g. Protein: 25g
1 Colocasia Leave
1/2 Cup Chopped Onions
1/4 Cup Chopped Tomato
1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
4 Teaspoon Gram Flour
1 Teaspoon Cornflour
1 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
3/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Chaat Masala
1/2 Teaspoon Amchur Powder
1 Teaspoon Ghee
2 Teaspoons Sesame seeds
1. Cut the colocasia leave and add it to the bowl. Add cup chopped onions, 1/4 cup chopped tomato, 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, 4 teaspoon gram flour, 1 teaspoon cornflour, 1 teaspoon red chili powder, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala, 1/2 teaspoon amchur powder and mix well.
2. Add 1 teaspoon ghee, little water, and mix well.
3. Cut eh capsicum into slices and take out all the seeds from it.
4. Stuff the capsicum with a gram flour mixture and apply the sesame seeds on both sides. 5. Apply butter to the pan and add stuffed capsicum to the pan. Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Slowly turn the capsicum to another side and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add Little butter and once they are fully done. Take them out and serve hot.
Watch the Video for Procedure: