Rajma Paneer Masala | Kidney Beans Paneer Masala
Rajma Paneer Curry is a popular vegetarian dish from India consisting of red kidney beans & paneer (Indian cottage cheese) in thick gravy with many aromatic whole spices. It is usually served with rice.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Main Serves: 4
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 25 Min Total Time: 30 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1 Cup
Calories: 320 Carbs: 57g. Fat: 2g. Protein: 23g
1 Cup Rajma
2 Tablespoons Oil
1 Teaspoon Jeera
1 Chopped Onion
3 Green Chilies
1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1 Chopped Tomato
1 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala
1 Cup Rajma Stock
100 Grams Paneer Cubes
1/2 Tablespoon Dry Coconut Powder
Chopped Coriander Leaves
1. Soak 1 cup of rajma overnight and pressure cooks the rajma up to 5 whistles. Check if it's cooked or put 2 more whistles.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and 1 teaspoon jeera, 1 chopped onion. Sauté until onions are translucent.
3. Add 3 green chilies, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, and sauté well until the rawness goes away.
4. Add 1 chopped tomato and sauté until tomatoes are soft. Close the lid and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add 1 teaspoon red chili powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, and mix all the masala well.
6. Add 1 teaspoon Windhu homemade masala or any store-bought one.
7. Now add cooked rajma, 1 cup rajma stock, and mix well.
8. Add 100 grams paneer cubes and mix well. Close the old and cook for 5 minutes.
9. Add 1 teaspoon salt and at the end add 1/2 tablespoon dry coconut powder. Mix well. 10. Garnish with coriander leaves and turn off the stove.
Watch the Video for Procedure: