Restaurant Style Chicken 65 | Hyderabadi Chicken 65
Chicken 65 is one of the most popular snacks and starter recipes all across India… It is made using boneless chicken pieces marinated with some spices and deep-fried. This chicken 65 recipe delivers succulent pieces of red hot chicken that are sure to make the mouth water! Serve as an appetizer or snack.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Snack Serves: 4
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 30 Min Total Time: 35 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1 Plate
Calories: 436 Carbs: 22g. Fat: 14g. Protein: 53g
2 Tablespoons Maida
2 Tablespoons Cornflour
1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
3/4 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
A pinch of Orange Red Color
300 Grams Chicken
5 Cloves Chopped Garlic
3 Green Chilies
Few Curry Leaves
2 Teaspoons Tomato Sauce
2 Tablespoons Curd
1/2 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1. In a bowl add 2 tablespoons maida, 2 tablespoons cornflour, 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, 3/4 teaspoon red chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, a pinch of orange-red color, 2 eggs and make a smooth batter.
2. Add 300 grams of chicken and mix well. Leave it aside for 30 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a Kadai and deep fry the chicken like pakodas. Keep it aside.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil and add chopped garlic, 3 green chilies, few curry leaves. Sauté well.
5. Add 2 teaspoons of tomato sauce and mix well.
6. Add 2 tablespoons curd, add 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and mix well.
7. Add fried chicken pieces and mix well. Sauté for 1 minute.
Watch the Video for Procedure: