Simple & Easy Potato Fry | Aloo Fry
It's very easy to make and can be made very quickly. Perfect side dish for lunch or dinner. It tastes so good with sambar and rasam.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Main Serves: 4
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 25 Min Total Time: 30 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 200g
Calories: 186 Carbs: 25g. Fat: 9g. Protein: 4g
2 Tablespoons Oil
1 Teaspoon Jeera
1 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
1 Teaspoon Urad Dal
Few Dry Red Chilies
1 Cup Sliced Onions
5 Chopped Green Chilies
Few Curry Leaves
1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
3 Boiled & Chopped Potatoes
1 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
1 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala
Chopped Coriander Leaves
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil and add 1 teaspoon jeera, 1 teaspoon mustard seeds, 1 teaspoon urad dal, few dry red chilies and mix well.
2. Add 1 cup sliced onions, 5 chopped green chilies, and sauté well.
3. Add a few curry leaves. Close the lid and fry onions until golden brown.
4. Add 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, and mix well.
5. Add 3 boiled and chopped potatoes. Mix well.
6. Add 1 teaspoon red chili powder, 1 1/2 teaspoon salt, and mix well.
7. Add 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, and mix well.
8. Close the lid and cook for 2 minutes. Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
9. Close the lid and cook for 1 minute and turn off the stove.
Watch the Video for Procedure: