Super Healthy - Flax Seeds Chutney Powder | Alsi ki Chutney (Dry)
Flaxseed Chutney powder is a super healthy spice mix that is quick simple and easy to prepare. Bursting with the nutty flavor of flaxseeds and other spices used. This recipe is a good way to include omega-rich flax seeds in your diet. Have this Flax Seed Podi with your rice with some ghee or dosa and idli.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Main Serves: 4
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 15 Min Total Time: 20 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1 Tsp
Calories: 50 Carbs: 2g. Fat: 4g. Protein: 2g
1 Tablespoon Toor Dal
1 Tablespoon Chana Dal
1 Tablespoon Urad Dal
1 Tablespoon Coriander Seeds
1 Tablespoon Cumin (Jeera) Seeds
12 Dry Red Chilies
4 Tablespoons Flax Seeds
1 Teaspoon Peppercorns
1 Teaspoon Methi Seeds
1/4 Cup Curry Leaves
Few Pieces Tamarind
1 Teaspoon Salt
6-7 Garlic Cloves
1. Dry roast 1 tablespoon toor dal, 1 tablespoon chana dal, 1 tablespoon urad dal for 1 minute, and take it into the plate.
2. Dry roast 1tablespoon coriander seeds, 1 tablespoon jeera for 1 minute, and take it to the plate.
3. Dry roast 12 red chilies for 1 minute and take it to the plate.
4. Dry roast 4 tablespoons flax seeds, 1 teaspoon peppercorn, 1 teaspoon methi seeds for 1 minute, and take it to the plate.
5. Now roast few tamarind pieces and 1/4 cup curry leaves for 1 minute.
6. Add all dry roasted spices to the grinder and add 1 teaspoon salt, 6-7 garlic cloves. Make it into a fine powder.
7. Store it in an airtight container and serve it with dosa, idli, or rice with ghee.
Watch the Video for Procedure: