Vegetable Korma (No Onion No Garlic)
Vegetable korma is a delicious flavorful creamy dish prepared using a mix of vegetables, flavored with gram masala. Vegetable korma is a great compliment with jeera rice, naan, or parathas.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Main Serves: 4
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 25 Min Total Time: 30 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 295g
Calories: 445 Carbs: 30g. Fat: 35g. Protein: 8g
1/2 Cup Beans
1/2 Cup Peas
1/2 Cup Carrots
1 Cup Potato
1 Tablespoon Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Shah Jeera
2 Sticks Cinnamon
1/2 Cup Tomato Puree
1/2 Cup Green Capsicum
1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Garam Masala 1
/2 Teaspoon Salt
2 Teaspoons Coconut Powder
2 Tablespoons Curd
1/4 Cup Milk
1. In water add 1/2 cup beans, 1/2 cup peas, 1/2 cup carrots, 1 cup potato, and boil until the vegetables are cooked. Keep it aside
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add 1/2 teaspoon shah jeera, 2 sticks cinnamon, and 1/2 cup tomato puree. Mix well.
3. Add 1/2 cup green capsicum, mix, and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder, 1/4 Teaspoon Garam Masala. 1/2 teaspoon salt and sauté well.
5. Add boiled vegetables, 1/2 cup water. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add 2 teaspoons of coconut powder and mix well. Now add 2 tablespoons of curd and 1/4 cup milk. Mix and cook for 1 minute.
7. Add chopped coriander leaves and turn off the stove.
8. Serve it with roti or pulao.
Watch the Video for Procedure: