Healthy Dosa with Coconut Chutney2021-02-19
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Quinoa Oats and Lentil Dosa – A Healthy alternative to Dosa made with Quinoa, Oats and Lentils. A Perfect Crispy and Healthy Quinoa Dosa for all those who are carb conscious and trying to watch their carbs!!
Ingredients (For Dosa Batter)
- 1 Cup Whole Urad Dal
- 1 Cup Brown Rice
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
Ingredients (For Coconut Chutney)
- 1 Cup Coconut
- 2 Tablespoons Peanuts
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 8 Green Chilies
- 2 Tablespoons Roasted Chana Dal
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
Ingredients (For Seasoning)
- 1 Tablespoons Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Jeera Seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 4 Dry Red Chilies
Method (For Dosa Batter)
- Soak 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup quinoa, 1 cup whole urad dal for 6-8 hours.
- Soak 1 cup oats 30 minutes before grinding.
- Add all of them to the grinder and make a smooth batter.
Method (For Coconut Chutney)
- Dry roast 2 tablespoons peanuts for 2 minutes and keep it aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil and add 8 green chilies. Fry for 1 minute.
- In a grinder add 1 cup grated coconut, 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts, add 1 1/2 tablespoon roasted chana dal, add soaked tamarind, add fried green chilies, add coriander leaves, add 1 teaspoon salt, add some water and grind it into a smooth paste.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil, add 1/2 teaspoon Jeera, 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds, few dry red chilies, few curry leaves, and add the seasoning to the chutney.
Method (For Making Dosa)
- Add 2 scoops of dosa batter to the pan and immediately begin to spread in a circular motion. Make the circle until you reach the edge of the pan.
- Add little oil. Flip the dosa and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add chopped onions, chopped green chilies, chopped coriander leaves, and little oil.
- Fold the dosa and take it to the plate. Serve it with coconut chutney.