Ram Ki Bandi Dosa (Street Side Food)2021-02-18
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 35m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Ram Ki Bandi Dosa – It actually inspired by Hyderabad street food. Cheese butter masala dosa it’s a famous dosa in Hyderabad. Which is a favorite place of late-night foodies in Hyderabad.
Ingredients (For Masala Paste)
- 2 Tablespoons Roasted Channa Dal
- 4-5 Red Chillies
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Pieces Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
Ingredients (For Upma)
- 1 Teaspoon Ghee
- 1/2 Cup Rawa
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Jeera
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Urad Dal
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Onion
- 3 Green Chillies
- Few Curry Leaves
- 1/3 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 3 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
Ingredients (For Dosa)
- Curry Leaves Powder
- Chopped Onions
- Green Chillies
- Grated Carrot
- Coriander Chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Ghee
Method (For Masala Paste)
- In a grinder, add 2 tablespoons roasted channa dal, 4-5 Red Chillies, 2 garlic cloves, 2 pieces ginger, 1/4 Teaspoon Salt, add little water and make a smooth paste.
- In a cooking bowl, add 1 teaspoon ghee, add 1/2 cup rawa and roast it for 3 minutes.
- Turn off the stove & keep it aside.
Method (For Upma)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil, add 1/2 teaspoon Jeera, 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds, 1 teaspoon urad dal, 1/2 cup sliced onion, 3 green chilies, few curry leaves, and stir well.
- Add 1/3 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, 3 1/2 cup water, 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- In the boiling water, add roasted Rava and mix well. Make sure the upma is liquid.
- Turn off the stove and keep it aside.
Method (For Dosa)
- Add 2 scoops of dosa batter in dosa pan, sprinkle curry leave powder, add 1 cheese slice, add 2 teaspoon masala paste, add 2 tablespoon upma.
- Add chopped onions, green chilies, grated carrot, chopped coriander, 2 teaspoons ghee.
- Mix well and spread it around the dosa. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Take it slowly from the sides and fold the dosa.
- Take it to the serving plate and enjoy it with coconut chutney.