Spring Onion Egg (2 Varieties)2021-02-15
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Serving Size1 Egg
Spring onion egg is an Indian style scrambled egg curry and with boiled egg using spring onions / green onions.
Ingredients (For Boiled Egg)
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 Cup Spring Onion Bottom
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 5 Boiled Eggs
- 2 Cups Chopped Spring Onions
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
Method (For Boiled Egg)
- In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil, add 1/2 cup spring onions (Only Bottom part), fry for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder, 3/4 teaspoon chili powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and mix it well.
- Add 5 boiled eggs and mix them well.
- Now 2 cups chopped spring onions and mix well.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder and mix well.
Ingredients (For Scrambled Egg)
- 2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 Cup Spring Onion Bottom Part
- Few Curry Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Green Chili paste
- 5 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Jeera Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/2 Cup Spring Onions
- Coriander Leaves for Garnish
Method (For Scrambled Egg)
- Heat a pan & add 2 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, 1 teaspoon mustard seeds, add 1 chopped onion & sauté it until onions are translucent.
- Add 1 cup chopped spring onion (only the onion part) now add few curry leaves, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste, 1 teaspoon green chili paste, add 5 scrambled eggs and gently turn the eggs and fry them.
- Once the eggs are half done, add 1 teaspoon Jeera powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon garam masala, 1/2 cup spring onions and fry it for a minute and add coriander leaves for garnish.