Stovetop Vegetable Pulao
Vegetable Pulao/Pilaf recipe is an easy one-pot rice dish made with rice, mixed vegetables, and mildly flavored with various spices on the Stovetop.
Cuisine: Indian Course: Main Serves: 4
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 40 Min Total Time: 45 min .
Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1 Bowl
Calories: 119. Carbs: 19g. Fat: 3g. Protein: 3g
5 cups Basmati Rice
9 Cups Water
2 Tablespoons Ghee
1 Teaspoon Shah Jeera
4 Bay Leaves
5-6 Cinnamon Sticks
1 Cup Sliced Onions
5 Green Chilies
1 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
1 Tomato Vegetables (Beans, Carrots & Potatoes) Mint Leaves Coriander Leaves
2 Tablespoon Biryani Masala
2 Tablespoons Curd
Salt as per taste
1 Tablespoons Fried Onions
1. Heat 2 tablespoons ghee and add 1 teaspoon Shah Jeera, 8 cardamoms, 8 cloves, 4 bay leaves, 5 cinnamon sticks.
2. Add 1 cup sliced onions, 5 green chilies, and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste and 1 tomato. Mix well.
4. Add vegetables and mix well. Close the lid and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add 5 cups basmati rice, mint leaves, coriander leaves, and mix well.
6. Add 1 tablespoon biryani masala, mix well and add 9 cups of water.
7. Add 2 tablespoons curd, 1 tablespoon fried onions, and salt as per taste.
8. Mix all together, close the lid and cook until the rice is fully cooked.
9. Serve hot with raita.
Watch the Video for Procedure: