Tawa Veg Pizza – Without Oven2021-02-21
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Ready In: 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Pizza is an Italian cuisine which is famous all over the world. Tawa Pizza is an easy method to make pizza without an oven by using Tawa or pan.
Ingredients (For Dough)
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons Yeast
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Warm Water to Mix Dough
Ingredients (For Pizza)
- Olive Oil
- Pizza Sauce
- Chopped Onions
- Chopped Capsicum
- Black Olives
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
Method (For Dough)
- In a bowl 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour, 1 Tablespoon Sugar, 3/4 Teaspoon Salt, 2 1/2 Teaspoons Yeast, 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil, Warm Water to Mix Dough.
- Add little olive oil and spread it to the bowl. Put the dough in the bowl and keep it aside for 1 hour.
Method (For Pizza)
- Remove the cover from the dough. Push the dough down so it deflates a bit. Knead the dough well and divide the dough in half.
- Take one dough ball and flatten it with your hands on a lightly floured pan. Starting at the center and working outwards, use your fingertips to press the dough to 1/2-inch thick.
- Prick the dough with the help of a fork to prevent the pizza base from fluffing.
- Now add pizza sauce and spread it uniformly to the base.
- Add your topping onions, capsicum, black olives, and jalapenos.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and topped with Italian seasoning.
- Put the pan on medium flame. Close the lid and cook until dough is wholly done and cheese melts.
- Slice the pizza and serve it hot. Enjoy.